Our Tokyo office is looking for a design-oriented account manager to communicate effectively to a wide spectrum of audience types, seek out and nurture new accounts, understand client needs and speak passionately about Reaktor and our products.
A typical day as an Account Manager:
- Owning the client journey starting with the on-boarding experience up to the client renewal moment
- Be the face of Reaktor towards new and existing clients to derive the most value from our products.
- Build and maintain relationships with client stakeholders as well as our partner, Hakuhodo.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops. Ensure that meetings drive toward meaningful outcomes and stakeholders feel satisfied and clear about next steps.
- Understand client needs and the KPIs that drive them. Look for the reasons behind client desires to find solutions that will help them reach their goals.
- Create and present proposals that help clients reach their goals — including needed research, design, and development phases; schedule; cost; process; and the value of each activity and choosing Reaktor.
- Constantly analyze and improve our sales process and funnel.
- Proactively resolve blockers during projects and find ways in which our project teams can operate more smoothly.
What you need to bring with you:
- Over 5 years experience in areas such as account management, customer success and or project management
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external audiences and the ability to speak in details about our products with professionalism
- Understanding of and experience with Design-Thinking, digital product development, and project planning.
- You have spent time in client facing role
- Native or fluent Japanese and business-level English.
This Position Is for You if:
- You are motivated by client satisfaction and retention
- You are a people person and value trying to deeply understand others and develop relationships.
- You take ownership of observed bottlenecks and issues and act on them.
- You are comfortable in unclear situations — finding projects to take on, dividing them into tasks to be done, and asking others to help.
- You find taking on multiple types of responsibilities a welcome challenge and want to help grow our business in Japan.
- Your idea of leadership is making those around you better and achieving goals collectively.
- You are humble, modest, curious, always asking questions, and always learning.
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. We help enterprises design and build digital services through a user-driven, agile approach. Founded in Helsinki, we now have 450 Reaktorians around the world with locations in New York, Amsterdam, Dubai and Tokyo.
Our Tokyo team is a family of 20 global professionals in engineering, design and business strategy. While we are dedicated to our crafts, we strongly encourage making work enjoyable and supporting a healthy work-life balance. It’s not uncommon to play a round of video games in the evening or go picnicking by the Tamagawa River on the weekend. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, strong interpersonal connections, and a healthy lifestyle.
Working hours are flexible. We provide a place to nurture your skills, gain a global perspective and an opportunity to help shape the culture and environment of our office.