TV interview on leadership
March 23, 2015
Read time 0 min
Main points from the interview:
- Extending working hours is not the key to improving Finland’s competitiveness.
- One more meeting per day is not going to do us much good.
- Instead of quantity, we should be worried about quality. Are we doing the right things?
- Long-term planning is losing its effectiveness. Instead, we should experiment.
- One experiment is worth a thousand meetings.
You can watch the full interview here (in Finnish).
The secret to transformative online education: emotions
By Aleksi Lumme
October 27, 2020
Read time 4 min
The power of well-crafted content
By Mirjami Haimelin
June 17, 2020
Read time 5 min
From the oil rig to the lake: a shift in perspective on data
By Johan Himberg
December 17, 2019
Read time 10 min