TV interview on leadership
March 23, 2015
Read time 0 min
Main points from the interview:
- Extending working hours is not the key to improving Finland’s competitiveness.
- One more meeting per day is not going to do us much good.
- Instead of quantity, we should be worried about quality. Are we doing the right things?
- Long-term planning is losing its effectiveness. Instead, we should experiment.
- One experiment is worth a thousand meetings.
You can watch the full interview here (in Finnish).